Capgemini Consulting Automotive Practice is looking for junior consultants. Our Automotive practice works with the majority of the world’s leading companies in this sector on their digital strategy and transformation. We help our clients to reap the benefits of domains such as seamless customer engagement, omni-channel customer experience and customer driven analytics.
As part of Capgemini Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work with international teams across Asia. With our global network and digital thought leadership, we collaborate with clients to identify opportunities and deliver results.
As an Associate Consultant of Capgemini Consulting, your key responsibilities include:
· Data gathering and carrying out analytical tasks under direction
· Communicating and presenting findings and ideas in a clear, focused and persuasive manner
· Achieving results and developing deliverables in a team environment
· Structuring own work and deliver in accordance with agreed timescales
· Graduates from top university
· Master’s degree required
· Preferred major including but not limited to IE, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
· Excellent Mandarin and English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills is mandatory
· 0-2 years working/internship experience
· Exposure in automotive industry/big data/Telematics is highly preferred
· Good team player, autonomous and rigorous
· Good analytical, problem solving, facilitation and presentation skills
· Can be flexible for long-term/short-term travels internationally and domestically
Work Location: Shanghai/Beijing, China
· Innovative projects and international teams around Digital Transformation topics
· Excellent career opportunities to explore business metrics within world famous consulting firm
· Various training programs, working closely with clients, senior consultants and experts
· Competitive salary & benefits
Please send your Chinese and English resume to [email protected] with the Email title format "Shanghai/Beijing + Associate Consultant + Name + University + Major + Graduate Date (Year/Month)"
Capgemini Consulting is the Global Strategy and Transformation Consulting brand of the Capgemini Group. We help organizations transform their business, providing pertinent advice on strategy and supporting the organization in executing that strategy. We offer a fresh approach to leading companies and governments that use innovative methods, technology and the talents of over 3,600 consultants world-wide.
Capgemini Consulting Asia has broad experience across a wide range of multinational companies. Currently we have about 100 consultants in Asia with offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Singapore. Our consulting team is closely networked with the Capgemini professionals around the world.